What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive, stress-free guide on how to impact your students for life and reignite your passion for teaching almost overnight
- Showing how strengths, weaknesses, likes and dislikes can guide you to becoming a more effective teacher
- Showing you the 7 questions that establish your base of strength in the face of challenges and setbacks
- Showing how to measure (and prove) your success as a teacher throughout the entire school year
- Showing you how to prevent your students from pushing your buttons and stressing you out
- Showing you the single best source of help when dealing with difficult behavior
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. How To Make A Difference scores 72.89/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.howtomakeadifference.com/ebook.htm, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $37.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: howtomakeadifference.com you’ll also be taken through to howtomakeadifference.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)